Thursday, June 3, 2010

One  thing I like about living in the Upper Left-Hand Corner is that the weather is different every day.  You can never tell what you may wake up to!

Imagine having warm and sunny weather every day!  Wouldn't that be boring?  Wouldn't it?

This morning brought the beautiful moon on her journey across the southern sky.









This close up is a bit fuzzy - not as sharp as the night time moon photo I posted a week or two ago.  Some shadows are visible and I'm going to have to experiment with binoculars as makeshift telephoto lens.  If I held one side of my binoculars up to the camera lens would it make the image larger or just messy.  I'll give it a try and post my results.

I'd like to go to Australia some time and see the moon in the northern part of the sky.  That would be sooo cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment